WHO ARE WE ?
Founded in 2000, MASE is an American-accredited school of high education, focused on enhancing students’ creative, intellectual and educational life. The school’s second and newest campus was established in 2017.
MASE follows an American curriculum which ensures each student’s competence and educational excellence. The school helps students build character and practice leadership through the school’s extracurricular activities.
Our vision is to be internationally recognized for our pre-eminence in teaching and helping students become future leaders.
WHY MASE ?
• MASE school has a commitment to excellence and aims to be an excellent school.
• We provide quality educational opportunities for all our students.
• We actively encourage all students to achieve the best they can.
• We prepare our student’s for life challenges by involving them in activities that needs critical thinking, self-discipline and great commitments.
• The school campus is attractive and inviting.